Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

i love you

i really do

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Krinkels responds:

That's because you're awesome.

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Hay guys.

I think I came. Grab me a napkin?

Aside from that little incident, I think this was pretty damned good. There were some parts that felt a little bland and uninspired, but that number was way low. (I'm looking at you, BBQ!).

I absolutely loved Totty's work. It's so... stylish. He's got a certain thing about him that sets him apart from many animators. You've got that graffiti/futuristic awesome vibe.

TFC, your style pwns as well. The lines started off just a bit on the boring side, but that fight scene was just about delicious. I love your sketchy feeling artwork.

BBQ, I love that elephant. That's all I can really say.

Tox? What the fuck is up with you? Why do you pwn so much at particle effects? I really can't figure that out. I'd watch one of your old animations, and my jaw would drop at how fluid the particle effects were. You used to make me crack open flash and sit there for like two hours perfecting a splatter or a puff of smoke.

Shawn, your animation was on the very short side, but as I read, you had a load of other work to do. I'm very happy you contributed to this, I think you just put the icing on the cake that is SL8.

Aww, you guys make me wanna animate again. I'll go buy a tablet.

PEACE.

Super School - Eval Super School - Eval

Heh.

The name is API, not ATI. Nice game, though.

AmesukiSTF responds:

oh really sorry, but when someone give me your music off newgrounds and told me to add it, they said it was by ATI, so really sorry about that.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Immensely sexy.

Outstanding.

Drakojan Skies Acolytes Drakojan Skies Acolytes

Shit nucca.

That has to be the most fun NG game efar.

Expect some stealage, namely ebaums.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Awesome work!

Very similar to Madness Interactive, and it was actually a good choice to copy that game. I loved the gameplay, it was really smooth. Only thing I'd change would be difficulty curve. It gets hard and fast. Thanks a bunch for using my music! I hope it gets my website and audiopage some decent exposure. Great job on the game.

-API-

Karbon - No Escape [MAC7 Loop] Karbon - No Escape [MAC7 Loop]

RLAB bass pack!

I was wondering how you got those sounds until I stumbled upon that FTP

whateva. cool drums.

I like to tease teaser I like to tease teaser

Haha.

Noisia - Vanishing Point for the reese you used, and then you slapped Konflict - Messiah (Noisia Remix) in there.

Prepare to feel the wrath of my firey flag.

Evil-Dog - Dreaming of Victory Evil-Dog - Dreaming of Victory

Like this a lot!

When the guitars kick in, it gets the super-epic feel. Really good variation on the piano tracks, but my only complaint is that the type of piano you used sounds somewhat generic... some more effects on it could sounds a tad better. Very minor complaint though, great job!

Evil-Dog responds:

Agreed! next time I'll try to dig deeper into the world of effects!
Thanks for the review!