Karbon - No Escape [MAC7 Loop] Karbon - No Escape [MAC7 Loop]

RLAB bass pack!

I was wondering how you got those sounds until I stumbled upon that FTP

whateva. cool drums.

I like to tease teaser I like to tease teaser

Haha.

Noisia - Vanishing Point for the reese you used, and then you slapped Konflict - Messiah (Noisia Remix) in there.

Prepare to feel the wrath of my firey flag.

Evil-Dog - Dreaming of Victory Evil-Dog - Dreaming of Victory

Like this a lot!

When the guitars kick in, it gets the super-epic feel. Really good variation on the piano tracks, but my only complaint is that the type of piano you used sounds somewhat generic... some more effects on it could sounds a tad better. Very minor complaint though, great job!

Evil-Dog responds:

Agreed! next time I'll try to dig deeper into the world of effects!
Thanks for the review!

- Seismic Psycho - - Seismic Psycho -

Hmm.

Pitbull said just about everything I have to say about this track. It's quite generic... but then again, what the hell do you expect from a genre that's pretty much the same thing 99% of the time...

There was a weird click on your kickdrum, care to explain that? Probably just an artifact of your sample I'm guessing...

Anyway, this track is indeed better than a lot of the crap that's normally submitted here.

There's your review.

Greeksta-69 responds:

noooooooooooooooooo okay well anyways thanks for your review man i appreciate it

Karbon - Luminosity [Reason] Karbon - Luminosity [Reason]

Unique

I really like this, the melodies are good, the piano is cool. I swear I've heard that melody before though. The drums are good, crisp, maybe even a bit IDMish. That "weeow" stab thing is a little overused, and since you couldn't figure out how to lower the volume, you should make some sort of VIP version with the changes.

I like it, you've had a pretty good start to Reason :)

Karbon responds:

Thanks for the review man. I noticed that the stab was overused in the track, but I made that stab. :P

Like I said, I want to be more grungy next time. Real big thank you for teaching me some stuff.

-Karbon-

dj_padman - Killzone dj_padman - Killzone

Pretty damned good.

A bunch better than most of the stuff on the AP. I liked the high pitched sawtooth stab. It'd work in a better faster paced Evol Intent type DnB smashfest.

Nice work. I liked the hoovers and the leads, but it could do with some more processing and mastering, some of the synths were pretty muddy.

Care to get into contact anytime?

dj-padman1 responds:

Hey, its one of the legends of the AP! Thanks for dropping by, and I'm in agreement with your comments!
I wish I was better at mixing and mastering. I honestly have little idea about these things.
When are you going to drop some fresh beats up in here dude? It's been too long.
I've got MSN up and running now, my email is rogavit@yahoo.com if you want to add it, and thanks for the offer ;)

EPIC YP 1 EPIC YP 1

Pretty good :D

The orchestra stuff was excellent, but the percussion was sorely lacking. The clap/snap was awful, to tell you the truth. A snare would have worked so much better in place of that.

Great work, :)

YoUnG-PrOdiGy-LA responds:

Thanks man, yeah I'm disappointed in the drums as well, but I thankyou for looking past the poor samples that I have and seeing the greater qualities!

Much love,

~YP~

Evil-Dog - Memoirs of a Hero Evil-Dog - Memoirs of a Hero

Perfect!

Everything about this track owns my ass! The piano, drums, sound effects, ambience, everything.
I love the industrial feel on the drums, echoed and reverbed. It all sounds really nice. Very crisp mastering!

I'm telling you, this could get you a job making music for movies. Yeah, one track a century.. doesn't matter. If it's this quality, you're set.

Awesome work, man :)

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha yeah I'm proud of the mastering on this one, I thought the sands of time sounded good, but I went another step ahead.
In the movie industry I would need a 20 years head start to make the soundtrack :P

Thanks a lot for the nice review buddy

Dive Dive

Some of your best work.

Milosz, this truly shines as some of your best work. Go get signed for lounge and ambient music, now. GOD SPEED.

That chick sounds kinda hot. Does that make me gay?

Well anyway, flippin' brilliant track! Fived and downloaded, for posterity.

synteza responds:

Yessum'

Well, it doesn't necessarily make you gay, since the guy is disguised as a chick. It' s just some strange love of pecker-ladies. I'm cool with that.

-Extracy-