Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Immensely sexy.

Outstanding.

Drakojan Skies Acolytes Drakojan Skies Acolytes

Shit nucca.

That has to be the most fun NG game efar.

Expect some stealage, namely ebaums.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Awesome work!

Very similar to Madness Interactive, and it was actually a good choice to copy that game. I loved the gameplay, it was really smooth. Only thing I'd change would be difficulty curve. It gets hard and fast. Thanks a bunch for using my music! I hope it gets my website and audiopage some decent exposure. Great job on the game.

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

:O

This game was damn good and it deserves more than that wimpy score of 3.60 :/

The graphics and programming were sexcellent, :D.

Music was great too, maybe because oro did that sucka.

<3 guys keep doing little things you don't tell me about more!!!!

YOURE PAL AHPI!!!

SnowBlitz 2005 SnowBlitz 2005

Awesome job guys!

Haha, hey DrNero. How's it going. You did an excellent job programming, it was not too hard, not too easy, and was just a blast to play. The only thing I would fix would be passing through the snow mounds, which the AI players seemed to do from time to time. The animation was awesome, I guess credit goes to SketchMichaels on that one. You did an awesome job on the art. Was the voicework from Knox? It sounded a lot like him. Or was it you, DrNero? Either way, this was an absolute blast to play and I'll be adding it to my favorites.

Awesome job guys! Oh and, DrNero, about finishing those loops...

supersoldier supersoldier

Awesome game Dan and Tyler!

This is truly fun to play. The happy go lucky sound effects and graphics are really awesome and I love the style. The gameplay is also very addictive as well. Awesome job, you two.

Defend Your Inglor Defend Your Inglor

Haha.

This was really fun. I always like this type of "GET SURROUNDED" game. Nice job man.

Flash Tips and Lessons Flash Tips and Lessons

Hurray!

Someone finally uses my music. This means alot to me. I hope this passes judgement. The only thing I'd fix is making sure the small little cross in the center of the movieclip is at the very tip of the cursor. You have to move the mouse slightly above the button to click on it. This proves to be a tad frustrating.

Thanks again for using my music,

Jindo responds:

Well, i liked the music alot, i couldn't miss it seeing as it hit no.1 in the weekly top 5. congrats on the gold track :).

=Bounce Physics Tutorial= =Bounce Physics Tutorial=

Its mediocre.

Look at my "Nirvana Balls" and try and make your own throwable one.

SnowBlitz SnowBlitz

Ahh yes.

The all-mighty DrNero finally submitting his Game! Good job.