Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

i love you

i really do

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Krinkels responds:

That's because you're awesome.

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Hay guys.

I think I came. Grab me a napkin?

Aside from that little incident, I think this was pretty damned good. There were some parts that felt a little bland and uninspired, but that number was way low. (I'm looking at you, BBQ!).

I absolutely loved Totty's work. It's so... stylish. He's got a certain thing about him that sets him apart from many animators. You've got that graffiti/futuristic awesome vibe.

TFC, your style pwns as well. The lines started off just a bit on the boring side, but that fight scene was just about delicious. I love your sketchy feeling artwork.

BBQ, I love that elephant. That's all I can really say.

Tox? What the fuck is up with you? Why do you pwn so much at particle effects? I really can't figure that out. I'd watch one of your old animations, and my jaw would drop at how fluid the particle effects were. You used to make me crack open flash and sit there for like two hours perfecting a splatter or a puff of smoke.

Shawn, your animation was on the very short side, but as I read, you had a load of other work to do. I'm very happy you contributed to this, I think you just put the icing on the cake that is SL8.

Aww, you guys make me wanna animate again. I'll go buy a tablet.

PEACE.

Super School - Eval Super School - Eval

Heh.

The name is API, not ATI. Nice game, though.

AmesukiSTF responds:

oh really sorry, but when someone give me your music off newgrounds and told me to add it, they said it was by ATI, so really sorry about that.

Yoshi's Jam Session Yoshi's Jam Session

Sweet.

Thanks for using my track, man!

I love sprite animations, and yours was especially good. It's always really cool to see movement along with one of your musical creations, so it means a lot!

Good luck on your future films!

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Haha. My pleasure, man. You're a great composer, so I'm glad I did some justice for that song.

the YuYu the YuYu

Fucking incredible.

Holy jesus and his little kids. Everything about this was absolutely perfect. This is going to remain on the number one spot for a couple of years, no joke. The YuYu was elegantly animated, the physics of it were astounding. So much detail, it's insane. You completely own most big league 2d animators.

Pico vs. Sticks Pico vs. Sticks

Awesome!

Man, that was sick. It was awesome how all of the action went with the beat of the music, really creative. Awesome pico day submission! I hope this gets more views... Thanks for using my music.

brainface responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you liked it. I hope this gets more views too. btw I think your music is awesome, keep doing your thing :)

Royal Camera and Video Royal Camera and Video

...sucked a dick because of those mumomafuckers

I love every second of this. It's absolutely brilliant. You guys rule my face.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Yes we do rule your face geier. SUCKA

-ac-

Music Video 2 Music Video 2

Sexcellent.

Looks a lot like some old animations on here, namely PUSTOTA. But we've talked about that already. Some tasty delicious stuff. I love how most of the objects don't have lines, that's a really neat effect. Awesome smooth animation. Good job man.

John Leslie John Leslie

That was fucking genius.

That was an amazing animated presentation of the topic that was John Leslie. I had a couple of photoshops in there, I didn't see mine floating around though. Too bad. The animation was excellent, and using his face for the character's face was just comedic gold. Awesome job on this, chap.

El-Sammo responds:

Why thank you, and the only photoshops used in there were mine because i didnt get a chance to save any of the others before they got deleted. Thanks for ze 10.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

HAHAHAHA.

This made my fucking day. "Chhhhaarrrlllieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee leeettsss gooo tooo caaannndddyyyy mmmmooouuuuuntttaaaiiinnnn!"

Haha. The graphics were really awesome too. Must have taken ages. I loved that storyline. You must make a series out of this.

-API-